Advanced-Technical makes finding an AMR Vendor easy! If you’re interested in seeing how we can improve your business by increasing productivity, cutting cost, and making employees safer, please schedule a free Zoom consultation on our home page. Thank you!
- Object based recognition using 3D Cameras for navigation
- Intuitive and basic route management software allowing the user to easily change product paths and pickup/dropoff points and product paths
- Artificial intelligence for flexibility in routes
- AI integrated cameras for depth perception that provide effective mobile movement into a mapped environment
- Self localization for AMR navigation
- Intertial Measurement Feedback (IMU)
- Follow me mode operation for directed operation
- API for AMR traffic demand and resource control
- Powerful but easy to use Fleet Management Software
- Weight Measurement for load feedback
- Battery technology choices including hot swap access
- Built in monitoring of AMR system status with system alerts
- IO Interface to workcells and pallet management systems
- 24/7 365 technical support with remote access
- Local field service team for onsite support
1. Object based recognition using 3D Cameras for navigation
Most AMR vendors implement a limited vision technology that is based upon off the shelf camera technology that was not designed for AMR navigation. Cameras that are developed for AMR use require an AI based system to 3D object map objects in a facility to allow the AMR to work in an employee and mobile robotic environment.
2. Intuitive route management software interface
The route based software should be web based with a simple and easy interface to drag and drop the route changes for route setup. Route setup is based upon an intuitive drag and drop of objects.
3. Artificial Intelligence for AMR path movement
The AMR system will need to re-route based on the dynamic objects placed in its path. With an object based image processor the AMR will make effective path choices dynamically for product delivery. Route driven art intelligence has become the standard means of navigation just as in the auto industry
4. AI and real time 3D object processing
The AMR needs to dynamically update 3D objects and respond to changing conditions to effectively work in conjunction with employees to maintain a safe working environment. The real time feedback allows the system to provide human like perception.
5. Self Localization
The AMR uses an internal library of objects and on board sensors to localize the AMR and then integrate it into a 3D map. This allows the AMR to interact with the 3D map and navigate without the use for an external network connection.
6. Inertial Measurement Technology (IMU)
To dynamically move various weight loads and paths the AMR should use the IMU technology to maintain the load properly. True acceleration and angular measurement in real time provide the AMR with the proper feedback similar to the feel and human perception a forklift driver.
7. Follow me mode of operation
The AMR should allow a follow me mode to allow dynamic picking and placement. Pick completion and status can be completed using a local touchscreen interface. Outlines can be directed onto the AMR to guide the user for AI based pallet building.
8. Open API Interface
The AMR should allow an open API connection to interface to warehouse management systems and middle ware solutions. With a published AI interface demand can be interactively submitted by the host software solution.
9. Fleet Management Software
The AMR system should provide a fleet management system initiates fleet deployment, coordination among units, and real time monitoring. The important analytics for each unit include number of missions, distance traveled, battery strength, and time active carrying a load.
10. Load Weight Measurement
Load weight measurement is necessary for applications that provide shipping data, parts counting, and payload confirmation of a specific assembly. Essential Considerations for an AMR Vendor
11. Battery Technology and Hot Swap Features
The system should support multiple interfaces on a battery system including on demand charging, quick charge, and hot swap battery. The battery can be changed while the product is active.
12. Monitoring and Alert Notification
The system will provide users with immediate updates via text or email of critical conditions in the environment including if non-forward motion, lane full blocking, and station stop limits.
13. Ease of integration to work cells and automation systems
The system will have a powerful but easy interface to systems via standard digital IO, RF systems and wireless IO.
14. 24/7 365 Day Technical Support
Call support that supports 24/7 remote support to connect to the fleet and perform system diagnostics and support of the fleet systems. An online parts and warranty tracking should also be a part of the structure to keep the fleet running.
15. Field Service Team and local support
Advanced-Technical makes finding an AMR vendor easy!